Friday 18 March 2016

STAR WARS PARTY



For a 5 year old, he already had his first birthday salubong. Since he is into Star Wars, we decorated our home according to the theme. The black background is just a garbage plastic bag, I find it cheaper than black cartolina plus it's larger.

I used crumpled scratch papers underneath the aluminium foil to be make a Han Solo in carbonate. As I was already cramming to finish, I didn't go to much details. The thought of having a head, a body, arms and legs are there, that's good enough for me :)


I'm lucky that someone made these printables already. Click here for the link. Mind you there are some other tiny parts too which I didn't include since I didn't have much time.. and it's tedious :)


I find the most challenging DIY I made for this theme were the Death Star and BB-8. It takes a lot of time, adding lots of layers and waiting for it to dry. But I enjoyed painting it.











No comments:

Post a Comment