Sunday 2 August 2015

PAINTING SUPERHEROES



While browsing in one of our favourites, National Book Store, I saw a pack of 3 small flat square canvas (at first I didn't have any idea what to paint on it but thought, I'm sure I'll come up of something before we arrive home). Since I didn't know much about painting - which brush should I get, which paint or other materials I need, I opt to get a set that has 1 canvas with a pirate print, 5 poster colors and a brush.


Going home, the Tornado asked me if we were going to paint Spiderman and that gave me the idea to paint superheroes. He helped me paint the backgrounds like red for Spiderman & Ironman and blue for Captain America. As my Little Monster is more familiar with color pencils, using a brush was new to him but did not take a while to get used to.







No comments:

Post a Comment